Gay men forum gay forum
Sections : Gay Mens |  Gay Chat |  Gay Galleries |  Gay Videos |  Gay Stories |  Gay Blogs |  Gay Links

aGayMen gay forum! Members : Mail | Chat | Browse Guys
Register Daily Horoscopes Gay Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Gay Men Forums > aGayMen Sex & Love section > First Time Stories

First Time Stories Tell us your own story - how you have gay sex for first time!

Old 02-23-2011
luke34-18413 at a GayMen
New Gay Guy

luke34-18413 is on a distinguished road

Hi there it was before I hit puberty but had a deep curiosity about other guys and always got erect under my covers when I saw another guy naked on a sleepover.

One night I was sleeping over with my friend and I couldn't help myself.

He got into bed naked and we chatted for hours but I just couldn't stop imagining his nudity under his covers. The fact that he was naked under his covers in the same room as me was almost to much for me to comprehendend, just us alone him naked.

Even though I hadn't gone through puberty I was having very sexy thoughts about him and when he was asleep I crept over to his bed and looked at his naked body under the covers.

His covers were already quite low down by his hips so I didn't have to pull them far to reveal his amazing brown skinned uncut penis with it's wrinkled pink foreskin resting on his smooth bare thigh.

He had a mole on his inner thigh and I was just captivated by his nudity, I was so erect in my underwear my erection popped out of the leg hole in my undies.

I realised I was taking a big risk doing what I was doing and crept back to my bed before he awoke but I left him uncovered and looked over at him in the dark as I removed my undies and touched myself.

I don't know if he awoke when I was sneaking a look at him or when I was creeping back to bed but as I was staring at his body he started to get erect then I noticed his eyes were open and he was looking at me as I looked at him.

It was such an intimate moment nothing was said as he looked directly at me and just put his hands behind his head baring his armpits and opened his legs as his erection stood to attention between his thighs. It was as if he was saying "look at me you know you want to" without saying anything.

I'm not sure how long it went on for but he just lay there naked, erect, exposed and proud looking at me as I played with myself.

Then it happened he got out of bed and walked over to me my god the way his erection moved as he walked was like being hypnotized as he got closer to me his erection was pointing right at me I pulled back my covers to reveal my naked body to him and without a word he got on top of me.

My god what a beautiful moment our secret union was. His naked body on mine our bare legs tangled together, our erections touching and thobbing between us as our nude bodies slithered together and he caressed me all over as I kissed his bare shoulder and neck and whispered his name.

No real sex happened we just fell asleep like that sweaty and exshasted after what seemed like hours of silent but passionate exploration of eachothers nakedness.
Old 02-23-2011
Al_Me-1 at a GayMen
Administrator

Al_Me-1 has disabled reputation

Send a message via ICQ to Al_Me-1

luke34, really cool story!
Old 04-18-2011
longman-44689 at a GayMen
New Gay Guy

longman-44689 is on a distinguished road

Default my first gay experience

when i was 16 years old ,i used to go to school by cycle carrying my school mate who is 2 years yonger than me ,i use to rub my penis while riding the cycle as , he used to sit in the front side bar of the cycle.i made him hot and feel him sensual my cock.i was so horny as my cock is very thick and grown with good flesh and length ,i am aiming to fuck always somebody.but eventually one day while travelling in cycle along a bush side , i stopped the cycle and told my schoolmate , i am going to piss, and i opened my pant zip and taken my thick cock and exposed to him , while passing urine, he was amzed to see my cock and felt shy , i volutarily shaked my cock in front of him ,i become so hot, i took him inside the bush and opened his trouser and sucked his cock and pulled down his pant and put my cock on his mouth to suck , he refused, but i inserted on his mouth and taght him how to enjoy sex by sucking cock , then my cock erected in full swing and shaked his cock and released his cum and made him to suck my super cock and finally he shaked an huge load of cum spilled on his body and i rubbed my penis on his face .he took more than a month to digest this and become my sex partner at latter days and still we are enjoying-even though i am bisexual- i enjoy with him in great pleasure , becos -he is my first sex pleasurable expereinece.
Old 01-03-2012
Scottbill-43195 at a GayMen
New Gay Guy

Scottbill-43195 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to Scottbill-43195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_Me-1 View Post
Hello, guys!

Tell me how your first time happen

In few days I will post here about my own gay first time

Al_Me-1
My first experience was like many young teens . I was 13 and sat at back of Maths class with my then best friend Gordon. He nudged me and he nodded towards his crotch . I saw he had his cock out and was rubbing his thumb up and down . I got a strange feeling in my balls and a real urge to get mine out . So after unbuttoning my flies I extracted my hard cock and began using my thumb like Gordon . The warm glow around my body felt great . Too soon the class was over and we both had to replace our cocks (with a bit of difficulty) back into pants . In the corridor Gordon asked how often I wanked off and he could see from my expression I had no idea what he meant . On the way home from school that afternoon he asked if I would like to find out how to have fun when your cock was hard , and I didn't need to be asked twice . we went to his house and into the bedroom where we both pulled down our trousers and pants . It wasn't long before we were both hard and Gordon put his full hand around his cock and began stroking , moving the foreskin over the penis head . I copied and again started to feel the warm glow . Gordon asked if I would like to feel his . I put my hand around it and felt it was throbbing . Both of us had quite small cocks , we were very early in puberty , so barely reached about 3.5 inches . Both uncut and had similar sparse pubes . After about 5 mins of stroking his cock he suddenly went into a sort of trance , at same time gasping as his body shook . A drop of fluid appeared on the head of his cock and it began to go soft . Gorgon knelt in front of me and got his hand on my hard cock , started slowly stroking the shaft and the other hand began rubbing on my balls . Almost immediately I felt this strong feeling like I needed to pee , but couldn't stop him doing what he was up to . That was when I experience my first orgasm , although it was dry and I didn't really produce any fluid for a few months , despite jerking off at least once every day . Gordon and I had a few mates who also like to jerk together , most were same sized cocks , but one guys Jack was already close to 8 inches and was able to fully retract and expose a big purple head . he could also produce seminal fluid and was the first guy I ever seen squirt distance . We all used to love getting hold of Jacks cock . It was big enough for three of us to get a hand on . Anyway that was my intro to sex , no more than jerking , but when I was 17 I met Joe who was my first real boyfriend and boy we had some hot times . maybe I'll relate some of those times later
Old 01-03-2012
Scottbill-43195 at a GayMen
New Gay Guy

Scottbill-43195 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to Scottbill-43195

Yes I used to enjoy being close to another guy on a bike , front or back . My cock got so hard I would often release precum and show small damp patch
Old 11-04-2016
shekhars1-104946 at a GayMen
New Gay Guy

shekhars1-104946 is on a distinguished road

My first time happend when i was 13. I was in my grand parents house. At that time in the house me and my mom's cousin was there all alone.he was 18. That day he told me about a magic. I got excited. Then he told me to get naked and i did . After that i lied down on my stomach. He kept some mustard oil and tried to inserted his hard cock. In 1st attempt he got succeeded and his tip was in my hole.
I got pain so ran away. But that night i dint knew it will happen again and i will get 1st cock for my tight ass .
That night when i slept, he made me fully naked and start rubbing his cock around my ass. I got awake and feeling was awesome. He kept rubbing his cock and kissing my neck.
Then he slowly said that he wants to show true magic .
And he switched on the light and i saw hard long cock first time.
He asked me to touch and kiss it.
The taste was good so i taken in my mouth and started sucking .suddenly he turned me and thrown on bed.he holded my hand tightly And taken lots of mustard oil and pushed his cock inside my hole and started fucking me.
I was in pain but he dint care.
After sometime my pain had gone and i was getting awesome lovely fuck in my life. He fucked me very hard .
That night was my first time and it changed my life .
After some years i realized i am gay and i m really happy wirh that.