Gay men forum gay forum
Sections : Gay Mens |  Gay Chat |  Gay Galleries |  Gay Videos |  Gay Stories |  Gay Blogs |  Gay Links

aGayMen gay forum! Members : Mail | Chat | Browse Guys
Register Daily Horoscopes Gay Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Gay Men Forums > aGayMen Sex & Love section > First Time Stories

First Time Stories Tell us your own story - how you have gay sex for first time!

Old 07-23-2010
zip-29176 at a GayMen
New Gay Guy

zip-29176 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to zip-29176 Send a message via Yahoo to zip-29176
Post My first time anal with a boy

When we were young boys we started playing new games. We liked to watch each other peeing, wanking and cumming. We had a lot of ideas how to make this interesting, invented new games and tried different places (tied up on a tree and having a wank).
Some day we found one of his father’s sex magazines and saw a couple having anal sex. Wow we thought - that’s something we can try too. After that magazine we had a hot feeling and lust for a hot game. Andy said 'let’s go upstairs and play a game'. Fortunately his parents and sisters weren't at home. We went upstairs to the attic, which was the second room for the boys where we could play without being disturbed. He had a strange feeling in my belly a mix of fear and horniness. We took of our trousers and briefs and started wanking. After our cocks were hard Andy went to the mattress in the corner and went down doggy style and put his ass in the air. 'Try to come in' he said. I went on my knees behind him and positioned my cock on the rim of his ass. I positioned my cock head against Andy's ass and slowly rubbed it up and down a couple of times. Andy became impatient. 'Put it in' he moaned. So I started pressing the head of my cock against that little hole. 'Press harder' Andy said and I enforced pressing but my cock didn't go in. We tried it for a while and than Andy had the idea. He went down to the bathroom and came back with some cream. He opened the box and spread a huge amount cream over my hard cock (mmh that felt good). So we made a second attempt. I placed my cock at his rim and started pressing. Wow it started sliding in. 'Ouch' Andy moaned and contracted his asshole. 'Are you okay? Do you want me to stop here?' 'No I want to do this.' 'Okay, but just let me know if it's too much. 'At that point I didn't like to stop any more. It felt so good inside his tight ass. The head was already inside and I wanted it all inside. He moved my hips against Andy and worked a little more of my cock into Andy's ass. I kept pressing against him and then pulling back. Each time more of my cock disappeared into Andy's ass. It seemed that not only me but also Andy liked this. As I continued pressing my cock into Andy's ass I heard a soft sound from Andy. He was pressing back against me trying to get me my whole cock inside. Andy was strongly gripping the mattress. I went on stronger sliding back and thrusting forward and my whole cock went in. A new strong feeling from my hips started spreading over my whole body. My thrusts got steadily faster and I was gripping Andy's hips tightly. I could feel my balls slap against Andy's ass with each thrust. I was loosing control and my body took over control. The feeling reached my head and I felt numb. 'You are so tight' I moaned. 'I can't wait much longer.' 'Yes do it' Andy groaned. I couldn't resist any more. 'I'm cumming' I screamed. Andy slammed his ass against me and I rammed my cock in him as deep as I could. Like an explosion a strong feeling penetrated my body. I Screamed and with the endless waves spreading through my body I shot my cum deep in Andy's ass. Nearly unconscious I fell over Andy still my cock in his ass shooting the last loads. After some time to relax I pulled my sticky and dirty cock out. What a nice view seeing my sperm dripping out of his anus.
Unfortunately Andy's sister came home and so we couldn’t go on playing this horny game. I wished for having his cock and cum in my ass and still do.

Last edited by zip-29176; 10-02-2010 at 11:07 AM..
Old 12-31-2011
19horny-48648 at a GayMen
New Gay Guy

19horny-48648 is on a distinguished road

Smile

hot lovely story
wish I'd had someone really called a best friend so we'd have our own guy's night out, be free and frank to each other, & mostly play exotic game